Performance Measurement Tools
BPC Management Consultants has developed the following index based performance measurement tools over the past 23 years of serving public and private sector clients. All these can be tailored to suit a specific environment. See Program or Service Measurement for more information
- Asset and Inventory Management Index is used to assess forms, publications, uniform, asset management, seized/abandoned or forfeited goods
- Client Satisfaction Index measures client perceptions regarding various aspects of achieving a high level of client satisfaction with services/products, resources who provide the service, quality of communication, the level of overall satisfaction, the need for new products and services, and specific issues.
- Continuous Improvement Index measures various dimensions of continuous improvement and innovation related to rewards/recognition, suggestions for improvement and technology innovations.
- Contract Management Index is used to assess contracting in terms of cost, service delivery, problem management, client education, and contingency planning
- Course (Training) Management Index assesses training courses from a lifecycle point of view including baseline, design/delivery, knowledge acquisition/skill development, learning application and return on investment
- Employee Satisfaction Index measures staff perceptions regarding various aspects of developing and maintaining a community of professional and dedicated staff including: planning/goal setting, roles, decision making/communication, team building, staff utilization, rewards/recognition, specific issues and an overall satisfaction.
- Fleet Measurement Management Index provides a series of performance measures to assess financial performance, service delivery and integrated ground transportation.
- Human Resource Management Index provides a series of performance measures to assess, recruitment, staffing, retention, bilingualism, career management and rewards/recognition and professional development.
- Information Technology Index assesses Application Development/Maintenance, Network Utilization, Support/Help Desk, and Operations.
- Policy Management Index is used to assess policy development from lifecycle viewpoint: including: need analysis, stakeholder consultation, policy development, feedback, and issue management
- Pension Management Index is used to assess pensions in terms of funding, sustainability, administrative/investment expenditures, policy development, functional performance, client education, appeals, compliance and client satisfaction.
- Physical Security Management Index provides a series of performance measures to assess policies/procedures, guard force management, access control, technology security, deliveries control, emergency preparedness, and hiring/firing
- Service Management Index is used to assess services in terms of availability, capacity, cost, service levels, change management and contingency planning.
- Travel Management Index provides a series of performance measures to assess booking, expense claims, travel card, and travel support etc.