- STRATEGIC PLANNING
- PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT
- Conducting Governance Audit to determine the health of existing decision-making practices including:
- Governance values,
- Committee functioning,
- Initiative evaluation practices,
- Decision-making process
- Support tools including project proposals, business cases. ..
- Use of Inclusion/exclusion criteria.
- Governance Report Card
- Creating and implementing a proprietary Governance Approach (3P Approach to Governance: Principles, Process and Performance) defining roles/responsibilities, the governance process, inclusion/exclusion criteria and evaluation criteria
- Developing Governance Policy, Framework and Communication Strategy for major IT and program sectors of government organizations.
- Developing governance roles and responsibilities, decision-making process, assessment
criteriaand implementation strategies.
- Conducting Governance audit to determine the health of existing decision-making practices including governance values, committee functioning, initiative evaluation practices, decision-making process and inclusion/exclusion criteria. Providing a Governance Report Card
- Conducting a Planning Audit to determine the health of business planning practices including:
- Roles and responsibilities of all concerned parties,
- Definition of services,
- Strategy Map outlining including vision, mission, strategies and related initiatives,
- Integration of the business and operational plans,
- Internal/external scans
- Planning process
- Planning Report Card
- Designed strategic plans and transformation processes to help organizations focus their business by:
- Defining vision,
missionand business objectives;
- Conducting a current situation analysis leading to the development of an integrated understanding of the business;
- Identifying opportunities for change and improvement ;
- Developing strategies and initiatives to link strategic direction to operational decision making;
- Developing operational plans and determining appropriate action plans;
- Developing business planning processes to update business and operational plans.
Developed Performance Measurement Systems through:
- Conducting a Performance Measurement Audit to determine the health of measurement practices including:
- Supportive organizational leadership and climate,
- Performance Measurement Strategy,
- Quality of performance measures,
- Quality of data analysis and reporting
- Quality of Reporting,
- Roles and responsibilities of all concerned parties
- Creating and implementing a proprietary Performance Measurement Approach (Leadership Driven Methodology) to guide the development and implementation of PM Systems
- Conducting Readiness Assessments to determine the state of existing business plans and performance measurement.
- Developing PM Strategies to provide a roadmap for the development of PM Systems outlining the overall approach, roles and responsibilities, principles, stages in the development process and integration strategies
- Developing balanced and index based performance measures to provide the feedback necessary to reward accomplishments and identify strategic issues interfering with the attainment of achievement of the organizationâ€™s mission and objectives
- Conducting Information Gap Analyses to determine information requirements to support performance measures.
- Developing Implementation Strategies to define data collection,analysis and reporting requirements
- Developing performance measurement targets in the form of service standards and benchmarks
BPC offers the following courses/webinars for senior managers and practitioners in the public and private sectors. Courses are offered in one-day and three-day formats. Webinars will be accessible online (dates and times to be discussed). Each can be tailored for a specific environment or presented in already developed format.
The course/webinar offerings include:
Each course has been externally validated based upon:
- Successful use of the methods, tools, and techniques presented in these courses on client sites over the past 23 years
- Published articles
- Successful delivery on client projects
For course schedules, fees and registration or other required detail, contact BPC